Payment & Shipping
We only accept payments in Pounds Sterling.
- Payment is made securely through PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal Checkout; payment can be made with credit /debit card through PayPal.
- UK buyers can pay also via bank transfer.
- Please contact us for our bank details if you wish to pay by bank transfer.
- International buyers can pay through Pay Pal.
We do not accept payments over the phone.
All items of jewellery are professionally cleaned before shipping.
Your items will be packed carefully in new presentation boxes (unless the item is in its original antique box) and bubble wrapped in padded envelope.
- We do not ship to PO BOXES.
- When you pay through Pay Pal we can only post items to the address that you have on Pay Pal.
- Packaging is free of charge.
- Once your item has been shipped we will send you tracking details to your e-mail address. We post within one working day after cleared payment received.
- During the current situation please allow extra time for delivery.
Free postage for UK buyers by Next Day Special Delivery.
For International buyers delivery time can take from 5 to 15 working days, depending on your country. Sometimes items can be held up in customs. All items are sent fully insured, tracked and signed for. Please allow extra times for delivery as most postal services are taking longer than usual.
Customs and Duties
International buyers are responsible for any import duties applied by their country's customs service.